Strength. Endurance. Health.
- Custom Programming Developed In-House
No cookie-cutter programming here. At Full Tilt, we’ve been refining our fitness methodology for nearly 30 years to elicit maximal improvements in minimal time. Our proven workouts consist of high intensity, functional movements preformed consistently with varied duration and intensity, completed with precise movement patterns.
- Backed by Science. Proven by Experience
Each 60-minute group session is comprised of mobility, general & specific warmups, periodized strength training, and metabolic conditioning (muscle, stamina, and cardiovascular endurance). Our small class sizes mean you get the personalized experience of 1-on-1 training plus the motivational benefits of group training.
- A Workout for All Abilities
We've got multiple levels of progression, so whether you're an elite athlete or stepping into a gym for the first time, our workouts are for you.
- A Fresh Challenge Every Single Day
Exercises vary from day-to-day and week-to-week yet, are scheduled with enough consistency to generate improvement in a manner consistent with current exercise science guidelines. This is the key to the success of our athletes.
Hands-down, we have the best workout in
Louisville but, don’t take our word for it.
Try a class for free.
Your first class is FREE
- No contracts or commitments
- 32+ class times to choose from each week
- Boutique fitness model with small class sizes
- One-of-a-kind programming that’s not downloaded from the internet
- One-on-one instruction by coaches that actually do the workouts
- Classes modified to your age, body type, and fitness level
- 5,500 sq/ft of workout space in Louisville’s trendiest neighborhood
12-Class Punch Card
Maybe you’re a competitive athlete with an existing training schedule? Maybe you travel for work? Maybe you’re just real busy? Fear not – we’ve got you covered. In addition to our unlimited membership, Full Tilt offers a 12-class punch card to use whenever you want. It’s a great alternative for those who can’t make it in 3+ times a week.
Monday – Friday
- Active Rest
If you’re visiting from out of town and need a place to workout, drop-in at Full Tilt.
$20 for a single drop-in, and $70 for the week. If you’d like to drop-in, then contact us and we’ll get you setup.